RULESEverything you need to know before you submit
- Entrant’s company must be located in Michigan.
- The event must have occurred between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017.
- Awards are presented to individuals or companies. *If submitting as an individual, the person
submitting must hold the membership, for companies, it can be anyone at the company that is a
- NACE, ILEA or ABC Members: NACE, ILEA or ABC members may submit one entry per category per
membership for which it is eligible to enter at no charge. Additional entries may be submitted at a fee
of $50 per entry. The same event may be submitted into a maximum of two categories.
- Non-Members: Non-members may submit entries at a fee of $100 per entry. The same event may be
submitted into a maximum of two categories.
- Best Team Event: There is a $100 fee for each team member beyond 5.
- Fee Due Dates: All fees are due by March 12, 2018.
- Fee Payment: Fees must be paid at the time of submission online via credit card.
Entries must be received by March 12, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Entries received after this deadline will be
disqualified. Extensions will not be made for technical errors.
Entries will be disqualified for failure to comply with the stated rules or for not meeting eligibility
requirements. Entries that have fees required that have not been paid by the deadline will be
disqualified. Entries submitted that are incomplete may be disqualified (missing items such as entry
form, written description, required photo, other required documents such as budget, etc.).
Entrants will not be notified of disqualification and fees for disqualified entries are nonrefundable.
Judging and Merit
Judges will be selected by the boards of a sister chapter of ABC, ILEA, or NACE, and will remain
completely anonymous throughout the judging process. Each submission is scored by three independent
judges, with the final score for each submission being an average of those three scores. The winners of
any given category are based on merit as determined by the panel of judges and are not based upon the
number of entries received in that category. There may not be nominees in every category. The judges’
decision is final.
All awards will be presented during the 2018 EPIC Awards on April 18, 2018. Transportation and tickets
to the ceremony are the sole responsibility of entrants. All entries are the property of ABC, ILEA, and
NACE. Photographs and materials in the entry may be used by ABC, ILEA, and NACE for promotional or
READY TO SUBMIT?!
The submission process is easier than ever. Get together your photos and click the link below.